Lines Dark icons (free version) are outlined shapes of the most popular apps. Each black icon was hand crafted with simplicity in mind. the center of the outline is transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons. The black line icons are xxxhdpi which means they're HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking black lined icons on any device out there.QUICK TIPS
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.DISCLAIMER
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack.FREE VERSION
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.linesdarkHOW-TO GUIDEhttp://natewren.com/applyFEATURES
• 2,400+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple black flat HD Icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc. Full version has 4,000 icons
• 200+ modern scenic/landscape/Classical art wallpapers that show off the lined icons nicely. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off icons nicely
• Most of the flat line icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Clean, dark, black line icons work best with light wallpapers
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularlyHOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your LauncherHOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select launcher display/personalization options
3. Select icon packFOLLOW METwitter: https://twitter.com/natewrenQUESTIONS/COMMENTS